Because of unique server setup we are able to save an average of 1,994,100 watts per year per server which equals to saving CO2 emissions in the range of 3,000 lbs which equals to saving one tree per server!
Can you imagine what if we multiple this number by 1,000? That means we save a small size forest for every 1,000 servers we host!
Here’s how we do it – DIFFERENT !
We custom build our servers! Yes, custom! Our team of hardware experts custom build each one of our Enterprise-class servers depending on the purpose of the server. We stay on top of the latest technologies, and utilize the latest server hardware available on the market. We do go throughout an extensive vendor verification process and make sure that all of our servers are using the latest and greatest components and produce the maximum performance per cubic inch and thus maximizing the efficiency of the servers!
All of our servers are high density (the highest possible per cubic inch) – build using energy efficient components which are equivalent in power and reliability to their “twin” non-energy efficiency components. From power supplies to the actual memory and CPU components everything inside our server is labeled GREEN!
A typical hosted Green Enterprise-class Server will include:
- Dual Quad Core Intel Xeon CPUs
- 24-32GB of RAM (DDR3 1333MHz)
- RAID10 configuration providing the best performance and redundancy.
- Redundant Hot-plug Power Supplies (Energy Smart)
- Hot-plug redundant cooling
- Redundant Dual port Gigabit Ethernet Network adapters
Highlight of the management tasks our administrators perform during server maintenance:
- 24/7 monitoring of your server including all services running (Web, E-mail, Database, Control Panel, DNS, RAID/drives performance, etc). Our staff will be immediately notified in the event of a system/service failure which will result in escalation of the issue through our support channel.
- Daily/weekly vulnerability scans of your server.
- Applying patches & software updates of any operating system, and server services, as such become available.
- Running system performance checks to ensure that our hardware and software are functioning properly.
- Immediate hardware replacement of any defective/failed server components.
- Scheduled server/software upgrades with an early notice sent to our customers, as well as instant tracking via our Server Status notification system.