You can clear your web browser’s cache and cookies by following the steps below.
Internet Explorer 8
1. From the Safety menu in the upper right, click Delete Browsing History… .
2. Check Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History, and then click Delete.
Edge and Internet Explorer
1. From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Delete Browsing History.
2. Next to “Temporary Internet Files”, click Delete files… .
To delete your cookies, click Delete Cookies.
3. Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
Firefox for Windows
1. From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History… .
2. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
3. Click the down arrow next to “Details” to choose what history elements to clear (e.g., check Cookies to clear cookies). Click Clear Now.
Firefox 3 for Windows
From the Tools menu, select Clear Private Data… , and then check Cache and Cookies. Click Clear Private Data Now.
1. From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari… .
2. From the menu, only select Empty the cache and Remove all cookies, then press Reset.
If you’re unsure what browser version you’re using, from the Help menu, select About.
If you do not see instructions for your specific version or browser, search your browser’s Help menu for “clear cache”.