Additional .com.au and .net.au Registration Requirements
A .com.au and .net.au registrant must be one of the following:
- An Australian registered company
- Trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian partnership or sole trader
- A foreign company licensed to trade in Australia
- An owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian commercial statutory body
Domain names must be one of the following:
- An exact match, abbreviation or acronym of the registrant’s name or trademark
- Closely and substantially connected to the registrant
Was this answer helpful?
Yes, .au contact information can be updated when: Inaccurate information was submitted at the...
If you are experiencing problems accessing your site after domain transfer such as your site...
A parked domain name is an additional domain name that leads to the same place as the main domain...
A sub domain is different from Addon domain or Domain Alias. A sub domain is a name before your...
Propagation is the time it takes for each of the internet backbones to be updated with your new...