Additional .com.au and .net.au Registration Requirements
A .com.au and .net.au registrant must be one of the following:
- An Australian registered company
- Trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian partnership or sole trader
- A foreign company licensed to trade in Australia
- An owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian commercial statutory body
Domain names must be one of the following:
- An exact match, abbreviation or acronym of the registrant’s name or trademark
- Closely and substantially connected to the registrant
Was this answer helpful?
Did you know that current ICANN regulations require that your Private contact information (WhoIs...
We offer 1 FREE domain registration for our Business Plan, all VPS plans, all Dediced Cloud plans...
If you have a domain name which has been registered with us and for which you need to change the...
The .au country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) is an extension that represents Australia. A...