Additional .com.au and .net.au Registration Requirements
A .com.au and .net.au registrant must be one of the following:
- An Australian registered company
- Trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian partnership or sole trader
- A foreign company licensed to trade in Australia
- An owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian commercial statutory body
Domain names must be one of the following:
- An exact match, abbreviation or acronym of the registrant’s name or trademark
- Closely and substantially connected to the registrant
Was this answer helpful?
A domain alias is different from Addon domain Domain Alias or Sub Domain. A domain alias is an...
Did you know that current ICANN regulations require that your Private contact information (WhoIs...
You can renew your .au domain name 90 days prior to its expiration date. NOTE: Auto-renewal is...
Yes. For general information about transferring your domain name to another registrar, see...