Additional .com.au and .net.au Registration Requirements
A .com.au and .net.au registrant must be one of the following:
- An Australian registered company
- Trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian partnership or sole trader
- A foreign company licensed to trade in Australia
- An owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian commercial statutory body
Domain names must be one of the following:
- An exact match, abbreviation or acronym of the registrant’s name or trademark
- Closely and substantially connected to the registrant
Was this answer helpful?
Yes, .au contact information can be updated when: Inaccurate information was submitted at the...
A .org.au registrant must be one of the following: An association incorporated in any...
Propagation is the time it takes for each of the internet backbones to be updated with your new...
If you have a domain name which has been registered with us and for which you need to change the...
Since this process differs from registrar to registrar, it’s difficult for us to give you a full...