Additional .com.au and .net.au Registration Requirements
A .com.au and .net.au registrant must be one of the following:
- An Australian registered company
- Trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian partnership or sole trader
- A foreign company licensed to trade in Australia
- An owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian commercial statutory body
Domain names must be one of the following:
- An exact match, abbreviation or acronym of the registrant’s name or trademark
- Closely and substantially connected to the registrant
Was this answer helpful?
You can renew your .au domain name 90 days prior to its expiration date. NOTE: Auto-renewal is...
Who is ICANN? The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers is the organization...
The .au country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) is an extension that represents Australia. A...
An Addon domain is different from Domain Alias or Sub Domain. Addon domains give you the ability...
Auto verification of transfer request initiated Verification email sent to registrant and/or...